1. Visit Folly Farm – they are welcoming three critically endangered eastern black rhino’ to the park this summer.
2. Have an action packed day at Heatherton World of Activities, have a game of crazy golf, go on the go karts, go zorbing & get yourself on the zip wire.
3. Beach days are best! Find your favourite one (it may be hard, as there are over 50 to choose from) and sit back and relax, take a picnic and bury yourself in a book – don’t forget to take a dip the sea!
4. For the thrill seeker – go straight to Oakwood Theme Park, here you’ll find Speed, Megaphobia, Bounce and many more rides.
5. Go shopping! There’s plenty of shops in the county, Narberth is a great little boutique town – you’ll find anything here from wellies to antique jewellery. Tenby has lots of lovely craft shops, surf shops and plenty of places to stop off for refreshments.