Glendower House is set in a new development at The Guild Hall and comprises luxury holiday apartments situated in a prime location on The Croft. This superb penthouse apartment is set on the third and fourth floors of this Grade 11 listed building, furnished and equipped to a very high standard, with the added bonus of a sun deck (sun til late) with seating to relax and absorb the panoramic sea views taking in the pretty harbour and beach and over Carmarthen Bay to the Gower. Access to the main front door of the building is reached by 7 steps and there is an entry system and a lift is available. Access to the beautiful sandy North Beach is less than 50 metres from the front of the building and just a 5 minutes walk to the centre of Town where there are a good selection of shops, restaurants, cafes, wine bars and public houses. Enjoy the cafe culture during July and August when visitors can enjoy dining al fresco.
Sleeps 6 No Pets
Communal entrance hall. Lift to 3rd floor. Open plan Lounge/Dining area/Kitchen with panoramic sea views, 40" HD Smart TV with full Sky HD package, Blu-ray player, CD/Ipod/radio, echo speaker with Alexa and Sonos speaker for streaming your own music, Xbox, free unlimited broadband and extensive CDs, DVDs & video games. Electric induction hob, oven, fridge/freezer, combi microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Bedroom 1 with double bed, LED/Freeview TV/DVD, hairdryer and en suite shower, WC, whb. Bathroom with bath/shower over, WC, whb. Stairs to first floor: Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, LED/Freeview TV/DVD with Xbox 360, and hairdryer. Shower room with WC, whb. Bedroom 3 with double bed, Smart LED TV/Freeview, Alexa echo, hairdryer; door leading to Sun deck and seating. Parking secure underground parking for 2 cars. The underground car park clearance is 6ft 2" (1.9 metres) approached down a ramp. Suitable for a people carrier, but NOT with a roof-top box. Rent inclusive of electricity and central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Highchair & travel cot available. Non smokers only. 3pm takeover.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.