Plas Bach is a stunning modern property which is extremely well furnished and equipped and benefits from secure parking and a fenced, private, south facing garden with garden furniture. Plas Bach is situated within meters of Tenbys' championship Golf Course, the train station and glorious South Beach which extends as far as the village of Penally and access to the coastal path. A further five minute walk would take you into the town centre with its fine selections of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. During the summer months the town centre is traffic free and visitors can enjoy the cafe culture and al fresco dining.
From Tenby's pretty harbour you can enjoy various boat trips around the bay, including trips to beautiful Caldey Island, with its spectacular beach, unspoilt scenery and country walks. The monks on the island make and sell their own produce, including their famous chocolate and perfume.
Within meters of Plas Bach you will find cycle paths and pretty walks, and Tenby Leisure centre is only a 10-15 minute walk away.
There is an abundance of leisure attractions in the area including Ritec Valley Quad Bikes, Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Manor House Wildlife Park, the Dinosaur Park and Oakwood Theme Park.
NB. this property is not usually available for less than 4 nights but may be considered in certain circumstances. Please call the agent to discuss further.
N.B. TOWELS ARE NOT BEING PROVIDED IN 2020
Listen to an Audio Tour of this property
Sleeps 6 & Baby Sorry, No PetsEntrance
hall. Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
, TV with digital Freeview & NOW TV, DVD, gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Cloakroom
, WC, whb. Stairs
to first floor: Bedroom 1
, with 2 single beds. Bedroom 2
, with bunk beds. Bathroom
with bath/shower over, WC, whb and heated towel rail. Stairs
to second floor: Bedroom 3
, with king-size bed, flat screen TV/DVD and en suite bathroom with bath and shower, WC, whb and heated towel rail. Fenced and lawned
area to the front with garden furniture and south facing sun patio. Parking
for 1 car. Rent
inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Hairdryer, hair straightening irons, iron/ironing board. Duvets and bed linen are provided. Cot available. Non
smokers only. 3pm
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.