This self catering property is a light and airy modern detached holiday cottage offering comfortable holiday accommodation for couples or families, situated a short distance from Tenby town centre with its selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. The holiday cottage overlooks woods and fields and is close to the town's leisure centre/swimming pool. It is only twenty minutes walk from the South Beach in one direction and the town centre in the other direction. There is a regular bus service nearby, running to the town centre. Perfect Accommodation for holidays in Tenby in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Holiday Cottage Details
Sleeps 5 No PetsSmall Entrance Hall
, with separate WC. Lounge
, col TV and DVD player, dining area with table and chairs. Kitchen
, electric oven and grill, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, automatic washing machine & tumble dryer. From the hall there are 4 steps up to the bedrooms. Bedroom 1
, with 2 single beds. Bedroom 2
, with queen-sized bed. Bedroom 3
, with single bed. Bathroom
, bath with shower over, whb, WC. Sunny garden
with patio and garden furniture. Parking
is inclusive of gas central heating and electricity. WI-FI
smokers only. Duvets and linen are provided. Friday
takeover. Towel Hire Available.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town,in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
Travel Directions to Tenby PembrokeshireCardiff Airport
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.