This contemporary styled holiday apartment enjoys views over the harbour and bay providing a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy your holiday. Stand and admire the magnificent views over the sea, or use your own beach access and take an evening stroll along the golden sands of Carmarthen Bay.
First Floor Flat Sleeps 4 (2 Adults & 2 Children only) No PetsLounge/dining area/kitchen
with sun balcony, digital TV and DVD player, electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and automatic washing machine. Bedroom 1
, with small double bed. (4 feet) Hall alcove
, with children's bunk beds. Shower room,
with WC, whb. Immersion heater. Parking
inclusive of electricity and under floor central heating. Wi-Fi
. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Non smokers only. 3pm
Saundersfoot is a small bustling village lying at the foot of a picturesque wooded valley with an attractive harbour and extensive sandy beaches. Originally a thriving industrial port, home to two shipyards and by the 1800's was caught up in the black gold rush when high quality anthracite was discovered locally. Due to the high demand of coal the harbour was built in 1829 with rail links to six mines and the port was exporting high quality anthracite by sea worldwide. Queen Victoria decreed that only coal from Saundersfoot should be used to power the first Royal Steam Yacht. Although the former industrial era has now passed Saundesfoot is a thriving tourism area, the working harbour and Saundersfoot Bay offers some of the finest sailing waters in Wales. Boat trips run regularly from the harbour for fishing and viewing the marine wildlife and coastline. The village has three beautiful sandy beaches the main beach is just off The Strand, Coppet Hall can be reached at the end of The Strand through the tunnel and Monkstone where visitors can relax or can gain access on to the 186 mile coastal path ideal for taking in the most spectacular coastline views. The village offers visitors a range of shops with locally produced arts and crafts, a good choice of restaurants, cafes and pubs all whom try to use our fantastic locally produced food.
- 92.7 miles takes 2hrs and 2 mins approx. Saundersfoot Train Station
- Not within walking distance of the centre of village. Would need to pre-arrange a taxi. M4 Cardiff
- 69.9 miles takes 1 hour 44 mins approx. Nearest Large Towns:Haverfordwest
- 17.8 miles, 31 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 23.9 miles, 36 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 13.9 miles, 21 minutes, small shopping centre with many of the supermarkets, a selection of High Street shops, ferry terminal for Ireland. Visitor attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm, and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks may have a regular bus service to and fro. Beaches - There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and three of those are in Saunderfoot namely Saundersfoot Beach, Coppet Hall and Monkstone.