What exciting adventures will you experience this year?
Book your 2023 UK break and choose from some of our most popular and unique escapes to make it a holiday with a difference. Whether it’s a romantic getaway for two, a family get-together or a catch-up with friends in a large cottage, take your pick from some of our most popular escapes in beautiful West Wales!
Be it a seaside stay in Saundersfoot, a historical break in St Davids, a countryside stay in Carmarthenshire, a coastal break in Ceredigion or a brilliant beach stay in Gower, we have a fantastic collection of holiday cottages right across West Wales for you to choose from.
We’ve collated the top 10 holiday cottages in West Wales that have been viewed most frequently in the last 12 months. So, if you’re looking for a 2023 holiday, then these popular holiday cottages might give you some inspiration.
The cottages below are some of the most loved, from sea-view apartments and colourful townhouses to charming cottages and dog-friendly retreats.
Take a look at our guide to things to do in West Wales for places to visit and activities to try out during your stay.
West Wales holiday cottages
1. Min Y Mor, Tenby - sleeps 6
Gaze out to sea from this impressive, third-floor apartment overlooking the beautiful golden beach in Tenby. This sumptuous property has been finished to an excellent standard.
Wander down onto the powder-soft sands and bask in the sunshine or swim in the sparkling sea.
Imagine throwing open the beautiful French windows onto the Juliet balcony and enjoying the fresh morning air and a brew in total comfort.
- Admiring the amazing sea views
- Soaking up the sunshine and fresh coastal breeze on the Juliet balcony
- Fun film nights on the large hidden projector screen
Stay at Min Y Mor
2. Lexden Terrace 2, Tenby - sleeps 12 & 1 dog
Lexden Terrace 2 is a stunning Grade II-listed Georgian mansion set within Tenby’s most beautiful terrace of houses overlooking Castle Beach.
Get together in this amazing retreat and enjoy private access to the golden sands. Take a short stroll into town and enjoy Tenby’s top restaurants and quaint local shops.
With beautiful views over the coast, this is sure to capture the hearts and imaginations of all generations who stay.
- The private access to the beach
- How beautifully presented this mansion house is
- Unwinding on the private patio enjoying spectacular coastal views
Stay at Lexden Terrace 2
3. Down Below, Tenby - sleeps 6
Boasting an amazing waterside position, wake up to glorious harbour views at this lovely seaside bolthole.
Enjoy special beach days galore and explore the spectacular Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. It's perfect for families or friends looking to spend some quality time together by the seaside.
Cosy up around the warming wood burner, a lovely relaxing spot.
- Watching the boats sail by
- Being located right on the beach
- Strolling into town to enjoy the many eateries
Stay at Down Below
4. China Cottage, Tenby - sleeps 7 + 2 dogs
Set within the heart of Tenby, this lovely Grade II-listed cottage is perfect for group get-togethers.
Explore all that Tenby has to offer with its bustling harbour, beautiful beaches, fantastic places to eat and unique shops.
If you’re feeling like exploring more of Pembrokeshire, then this comfortable cottage makes a great base for discovering some of West Wales’ most beautiful natural landmarks.
- Being in the heart of vibrant Tenby
- Enjoying the ample space for a group holiday, a couples’ get-together or a family reunion
- Unwinding in the hot tub
Stay at China Cottage
5. The Penthouse - Tenby - sleeps 6
Imagine sipping your favourite beverage enjoying magnificent panoramic views over Tenby North Beach and harbour.
This super-stylish penthouse apartment provides just that along with tasteful accommodation. It is an ideal stay for friends and families, situated at the top of a beautiful Grade II-listed property near Tenby Harbour.
Relax on the lovely sundeck that attracts the sun until late, a superb spot for some al fresco drinks and dining.
- The panoramic sea, beach, and harbour views
- Staying in such a stylish apartment within an elegant Grade II-listed building
- Pulling up at the off-road parking for two cars
Stay at The Penthouse - Tenby
6. Pear Tree Cottage, Tenby - sleeps 2 + 1 dog
This delightful cottage is the perfect romantic getaway for a couple looking for a seaside holiday with all the home comforts and the opportunity to get away with their four-legged companion.
Fantastically located for date nights by the sea, this cosy abode is the perfect romantic retreat. Stretch your legs and enjoy time together in vibrant seaside Tenby.
The pretty courtyard is blooming with lovely flora, the perfect spot to unwind with a drink after all those seaside adventures.
- The uniqueness of this cottage with its contemporary country-style feel
- Relaxing in the private garden surrounded by old stone walls
- The short walk to the centre of Tenby
Stay at Pear Tree Cottage
7. Sea La Vie - Tenby - sleeps 2
Enjoy a romantic seaside stay in contemporary coastal style.
Cosy up in this coastal apartment with amazing sea views. Spend your days exploring the coast, taking a sea dip or basking on the powder-soft beaches before booking a local restaurant for a date night.
Soak up the vibrant atmosphere of this lovely coastal town in this romantic holiday home for two.
- Cwtching up in this romantic bolthole
- Being in the heart of beautiful Tenby
- Waking up to beautiful sea views
Stay at Sea La Vie - Tenby
8. The Coach House - Tenby - sleeps 4 & 1 dog
Set just a short walk from bustling Tenby, this sleek apartment is a peaceful place to retreat after a busy day exploring.
Boasting immaculately presented decor, this converted coach house makes an excellent holiday base.
Experience true comfort with unique design elements such as original stone walls which add to the charm of this special place.
- Unwinding in this super stylish apartment
- A unique stay that includes a mezzanine-level bedroom and spiral staircase
- Enjoying mealtimes together at the luxurious dining table
Stay at The Coach House - Tenby
9. Paragon House 3, Tenby - sleeps 2
This stunning waterfront apartment is just 300 metres from Tenby’s iconic Castle Beach and is ideal for a classic seaside escape.
It is perfectly placed to explore pretty Tenby and all the amazing local attractions on offer.
Explore the bustling harbour, castle ruins and fascinating Tudor Merchant’s House all within a short walk or take a super special boat trip to Caldey Island.
- The spectacular sea views from the lounge and bedroom
- Choosing which seating areas to make the most of the views
- Sandy beach days
Stay at Paragon House 3
10. Harbour House 3, Tenby - sleeps 2
Set above gently bobbing boats and the beautiful Tenby Harbour Beach, this cosy apartment is the perfect choice for those keen to explore historic Tenby and the Pembrokeshire Coast.
Part of an eye-catching Grade II-listed building with views out to sea, this inviting retreat offers charming holiday accommodation for a couple seeking a fantastic getaway near the heart of picturesque Tenby.
Stay at Harbour House 3
Stay in West Wales
Waters Edge 3, Goscar Court 4, Goscar View, Ar Lan Y Mor
Have we helped to inspire your next well-deserved holiday in West Wales? Delve even deeper into our portfolio of handpicked escapes with these fabulous collections just for you:
Browse our fabulous full collection of cottages in West Wales for even more holiday inspiration:
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of writing,
please ensure you check carefully before making any decisions based on the contents within this article.