Vacancies with FBM Holidays
Quality Control Property Inspector, (Part-Time)
There is a current requirement within FBM Holidays for a part-time Quality Control Property Inspector. Working Fridays and Saturdays between 4 to 6 hours per day, with a starting time of 10:00am.
FBM Holidays manage a year-round portfolio of holiday homes, apartments, cottages and other holiday rentals in and around Pembrokeshire, and centrally located in the south of the county, with the majority of holiday homes in Tenby, Saundersfoot and Freshwater East.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
The quality control house-keeping Property Inspector is responsible for spot-checking self-catering holiday homes in our portfolio in the Tenby, Saundersfoot and surrounding areas to ensure quality standards of cleaning are consistently being met by all cleaners. The Inspector will create daily reports with notes and scoring to be used by the Customer Services Manager and Cleaning companies to coach cleaners. Out-of-season there will also be regular FBM inspections to be conducted.
- Complete 6 - 8 property inspections each day with reporting handed in at the end of the 4/6 hour shift.
- Rectify outstanding quality issues with cleaners and cleaning companies.
- Understand the Housekeeping process of cleaning a holiday home and be able to evaluate it to Visit Wales standards.
- Maintain open communication with FBM Holidays staff to ensure quality service is being provided and report all challenges they may incur.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Customer Services Manager.
This is usually a 4 hour per day position. However, during school holidays and at other busy times throughout the year, additional hours on a Friday and Saturday may be required for inspections and administrative tasks.
Wages: £8.00 per hour
Start date: ASAP
For further details and an application form please contact:
Customer Service Manager
01834 849291 or email: email@example.com