Topsails is a well presented third floor, self catering holiday apartment, with stunning sea views of the Tenby Harbour and North Beach which are enjoyed from the floor to ceiling windows in the lounge. Tastefully furnished to offer very comfortable holiday accommodation for a week or short break. This modern apartment is conveniently situated in the heart of Tenby town centre in Tudor Square within close proximity to the four sandy beaches, picturesque harbour, and good choice of restaurants, shops, cafes, bars and galleries. Parking is approximately 10 minutes from the apartment in a number of car parks with various costs.
3rd Floor Sleeps 4 No PetsCommunal
entrance to the third floor apartment entrance - 50 stairs. Lounge/diner/kitchen
with TV, Wifi, Freeview, DVD, electric hob and oven, dishwasher, microwave and automatic washing machine. Bedroom 1
, with double bed. Bedroom 2
, with 2 single beds. Bathroom
, bath, separate shower cubicle, whb and saniflow WC. Travel
inclusive of electricity and gas heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Non
smokers only. 3pm
Out and about in Tenby, Pembrokeshire
Topsails has views over the Harbour and North Beach, Tenby, with its Blue Flag status and picturesque Harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the Monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, and is only a 10 minute walk from the property. You are in the centre of town with a variety of pubs and restaurants with an excellent choice of food, such as the Qube restaurant. The Lifeboat & Normandie pubs both offer excellent pub grub and both are family friendly. The South Beach Grill & Bar offers fine dining as does The Blue Ball. Tenby is an ideal holiday let location to visit most of the local attractions, Folly Farm and Zoo where you could meet the family of Lions, and black Rhinos. Oakwood Park and ride the biggest wooden roller coaster in Europe, Heatherton and try your hand at archery and much more, Anna's Welsh Zoo to meet the Rhinos and Tigers. You could also take a boat trip over to the Monastic Island of Caldey and spend a memorable day of your holiday exploring this delightful Island off the Tenby coast, and treat yourself to some of their delicious chocolate and perfume.
During the summer school holidays, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching the world go by. The majority of our self catering holiday cottages are within walking distance of the town.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.