This ground floor dog friendly holiday apartment is situated approximately 250 yards from the historic town walls, South Beach and the golf club and is above the local Indian restaurant. The railway station is conveniently located only 50 yards or so distant where car parking is available on a daily or weekly basis (approx. £10 per week). The Hilton Retreat has laminated flooring and double glazing giving the apartment a light, airy and spacious feel and is considered suitable for families with small children, the elderly or infirm as the unit is wheelchair friendly having extra wide doors and low level light switches.
Holiday Apartment Details
Sleeps 5 & Baby Dog Friendly holidays. 2 well-behaved pets welcomeOpen plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge
, with TV/ Freeview, built-in electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Bedroom 1
, with double bed. Bedroom 2
, with bunk beds and 1 single bed. Bathroom
, shower cubicle, whb, WC, heated towel rail. Wi-Fi. Rent
inclusive of electricity and central heating. Duvets and bed linen provided. Non-
takeover. Towel Hire Available.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.