Ship Cottage is a lovely, well furnished Victorian terraced holiday cottage, offering a wealth of charm and character. The holiday property is on 3 floors, so it has lots of stairs to help keep you fit during your stay. It is situated just yards from the steps leading to the magnificent Paragon & South Beach, and is a short stroll to Tudor Square, the centre of Tenby town with its shops and amenities.
Sleeps 2 Adults & 1 Child Only No Pets
Ground Floor: Lounge/dining area, with electric fire, storage heater, TV/DVD, Wi-Fi, books, 2 sofas, dining table & chairs. Stairs down to: Kitchen, electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave. Small under street cellar with storage. Shower room, with whb, WC, heated towel rail. Stairs up from ground floor to: Bedroom, with double bed, storage heater and sea view. Small cloakroom with WC and whb. Rent inclusive of electricity and night storage heating. Duvets, bed linen and child's bed provided. Non smokers only. 3pm takeover.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.