This coastal cottage is stuated in a prime location a short stroll from Tenby's golf course and the South Beach in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, this well furnished holiday cottage offers excellent holiday accommodation. The town centre and amenities are also convenient being less than a 10 minute walk away.
Holiday Cottage Details
Sleeps 6 & Baby No Pets
Entrance porch. Lounge, TV with digital Freeview, DVD player, WiFi and real flame gas fire. Second Sitting room, with 6ft x 3ft snooker table. Separate WC and whb. Kitchen/Dining room, electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge and microwave. Outside Utility room, automatic washing machine/tumble dryer. Bedroom 1, with king size bed, views to Penally and golf course. Bedroom 2, with single bed. Bedroom 3, with 2 single beds. Bedroom 4, with single bed, whb. Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Constant hot water. Separate WC. Patio area with garden furniture and steps leading up to a small garden. Rent inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Duvets and bed linen are provided. Travel cot and high chair supplied. Non-smokers only. Friday changeover. 3pm takeover. Towel Hire Available.
Perfect for Self Catering Holidays in Pembrokeshire.Ideal for Golfing holidays in Tenby.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.