This lovely spacious holiday cottage is situated in one of the most sought after areas of Tenby, within minutes of the charming old Town with its picturesque harbour, shops and restaurants. The beautiful South Beach and 18 hole links golf course are also just minutes away. The property has a pretty, sheltered walled garden to the rear with patio and garden furniture. Note:
Sorry no children under 5 years allowed.
Sleeps 6 (No Children under 5) No PetsEntrance porch
. Sitting room
with coal effect gas fire, DVD player, Wi-Fi, colour TV with digital Freeview. Large modern kitchen/dining area,
gas and electric range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom 1
, with King-size bed, sea views. Bedroom 2
, with King-size bed, whb. Bedroom 3
, with twin beds and ensuite shower room. Bathroom
with bath, shower, WC and whb. Rent
inclusive of gas, electricity and central heating. Duvets
and bed linen provided. Non
smokers only. 2pm
takeover. Towel Hire Available.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.