Attractively furnished and very well equipped, this first floor holiday apartment is part of an elegant Georgian building enjoying beautiful views over the North Bay. Newton Croft has its own private garden on the opposite side of the road with direct access to the sandy North Beach. Just a 5-minute walk to the centre of Town and shops, pretty harbour, Castle Beach, South Beach and onward to Giltar Point. Enjoy a boat trip over to the Monastic Island of Caldey and experience peace and tranquillity. The local leisure attractions Folly Farm, Oakwood, Bluestone, Heatherton Country Sports Park and the Dinosaur Park are only a short drive away.
Sleeps 4 No PetsOpen plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
, col TV and video, electric hob oven, fridge, microwave and dishwasher, Georgian window leading to small balcony with sea views. Bedroom 1
, with double bed, small balcony, sea view, en suite Shower room, WC and whb. Bedroom 2,
with 2 single beds, en suite Shower room, WC and whb, heated towel rail. Immersion heater. Separate
WC, whb. Utility room
on landing below for the sole use of No 4, containing automatic washing machine/tumble dryer and freezer. Rent
inclusive of electricity. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. 3pm
Perfect for Self Catering Holidays in Pembrokeshire.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.