Tenby Holiday Cottages
Situated in a pretty cul de sac in a quiet part of Town, this holiday cottage is a well presented house overlooking a large pond central to the development. The property offers a garage, designated parking area No. 5 and is very convenient for the centre of Tenby and the North Beach just 5 minutes walk away. A great place to enjoy peace and quiet yet be close to all amenities.
Sleeps 4 No Pets
Open plan lounge/dining room with TV, DVD player and patio door to small courtyard. Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine. Stairs to first floor. Bedroom 1 with double bed, view over pond. Bedroom 2 with 2 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over, WC, whb. Small area to the front with garden seating. Garage. Parking space. Rent inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. 3pm takeover.
Perfect Tenby Holiday Accommodation for Ironman Wales ,The Long Course Weekend,Tenby Blues Festival,Tenby Arts Festival in the heart of The Pembrokeshire National Park.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
Cardiff Airport- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4
Cardiff- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. NearestLarge Towns -Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.