This superb Grade II listed Georgian corner holiday cottage offers newly-renovated quirky and comfortable accommodation for four people. The holiday cottage has the unique feature of two barrel-vaulted ground floor rooms dating back to the 15th century. This charming property nestles into the corner of Tenby's picturesque harbour at the base of the old stone pier. It lies directly below Castle Hill, from which the whole panorama of Carmarthen Bay and Caldey Island can be viewed. The property has the benefit of its own front patio garden where guests can sit in afternoon and evening sunshine protected from sea winds and traffic, whilst enjoying the immediate view of all the harbour activities. Steps down to two of the four Tenby blue-flag beaches are only 10 metres away. The other two beaches, lifeboat stations, museum and booking offices for a variety of boat trips, water and fishing sports are a few steps up Pier Hill. Tenby's Tudor Square with the full range of shops, pubs and restaurants is also within a very short walking distance.
"Fabulous location on the picturesque harbour"
Sleeps 4 & Baby No Pets
Well appointed open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with antique oak units built sympathetically into the structural features of the space, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher the dining area is located beneath a vaulted ceiling, lounge has TV/DVD and Georgian windows overlooking the patio and harbour. Bathroom with bath/shower attachment, WC, whb and heated towel rail. Stairs to first floor: Bedroom 1 with double bed, sea view. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, sea view. Shower room with WC, whb and heated towel rail. Patio area with garden furniture. Parking permit for 1 car valid for the Council run multi-storey car park. Rent inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Cot provided. 4pm takeover.
Perfect location on Tenby Harbour for both a family holiday as well as a base for sailing regattas, the annual fireworks displays, Ironman Wales, Tenby Blues Festival and The Long Course Weekend, besides other local events.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.