This nicely presented and well furnished terraced holiday cottage is conveniently positioned in a quiet street but only a 5 minute walk to town, ideally located for the South Beach, golf course and railway station. The property has all the modern conveniences of home and has been finished to a very high standard with plenty of room for eight people to stay. It has a large paved, enclosed area to the rear with seating to relax after a busy day exploring Pembrokeshire and large separate games room with TV, table tennis and pool table. It is a short walk to the multi storey car park, Sainsbury's supermarket and 200 meters from the 13th Century town walls which border the town centre. Tenby town has a good selection of shops, restaurants and public houses, plus a pretty harbour and three other beautiful beaches to choose from.
Note: You may be able to park on street but not guaranteed, do not park in the Resident parking bays.
Cycle Hire:- https://www.fbmholidays.co.uk/cycle-hire
Sleeps 8 plus baby No Pets
Entrance. Living room 1, with comfy seating including, TV with Freeview. Wi-Fi. Down hallway to Living room 2, comfy seating, TV and DVD, patio door to garden. Kitchen/dining, with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, table/chairs, patio doors to enclosed rear paved garden with separate games room, garden seating. Utility room, washing machine, tumble dryer, sink. Separate WC, whb. Stairs to first floor: Small flight to right. Bathroom, with corner bath/shower over, WC, whb, bidet. Bedroom 1, Kingsize Bed, built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2, 2 single beds. Off first landing, stairs to attic room, Bedroom 3, open plan, double bed, en-suite shower room, WC, whb. Bedroom 4, twin beds, ensuite shower, WC, whb. Rent is inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Guests are invited to use the newly refurbished separate games room, including a TV, table tennis and pool table. Cot, highchair and stairgate included. Duvets and bed linen provided. Non-smokers only. 4pm takeover. Towel Hire Available.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.