This holiday apartment is part of Harbour House, a Grade 11 Georgian listed building in a prime position overlooking the pretty Harbour and just a stone's throw from the Harbour Beach and the lovely Castle Beach. A short walk up Castle Hill leads to the museum, with panoramic views of the coastline and nearby Caldey Island, with the Gower coastline in the other direction. Boat trips run on a daily basis, weather permitting, for fishing trips or a visit to the peaceful Caldey Island. Enjoy relaxing on any one of the 2 other beautiful sandy beaches, the sweeping North Beach or the long sandy South Beach which runs parallel with Tenby Golf Course and leads to Giltar Point and access to the coastal path. A short walk into the town centre you will find a host of restaurants, cafes, gift shops and wine bars.
An attractive, superbly located, ground floor apartment. Situated overlooking the Harbour, the property has excellent access to the North Beach and Castle Beach and also to the town centre which is a few hundred yards away.
Ground Floor Flat Sleeps 4 No Pets Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
, with widescreen TV, DVD player, electric hob, oven, fridge and microwave. N.B There are a few steps up into the kitchen area. Bedroom 1
, with king-size bed. Bedroom 2
, with 2 single beds. Shower,
WC, whb. Immersion heater. Wi-Fi
available, but not guaranteed. Rent
inclusive of electricity and night storage heating. Duvets, bed linen and towlels provided. Non
smokers only. 2pm
Perfectly located Tenby Holiday Accommodation in Tenby Harbour.
Tenby Harbour Location
1 Harbour House is ideally located to explore the North Beach with its Blue Flag status and picturesque Harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the Monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, is only a 10 minute walk from the property. You can take a leisurely walk to town to a variety of pubs and restaurants which will take you 10 minutes. The Cube restaurant offers an excellent choice of food and you can also book a meal to be served in your property (ask for details). The Lifeboat & Buccaneer pubs both offer excellent pub grub and both are family friendly. Cafe Vista offers a lovely cup of coffee and selection of snacks as well as limited seating outside offering amazing sea views, another friendly cafe is No. 25, they have a bigger selection of hot food as well as cakes etc. Tenby is an ideal holiday let location to visit most of the local attractions, Folly Farm and Zoo where you could meet the family of Lions, Flamingos and more, Oakwood Park and ride the biggest wooden roller coaster in Europe, Heatherton and try your hand at archery and much more, Anna's Welsh Zoo to meet the Rhinos and Tiger. You could also take a boat trip over to the Monastic Island of Caldey and spend a memorable day of your holiday exploring this delightful Island off the Tenby coast, and treat yourself to some of their delicious chocolate and perfume.
During July and August the main town is closed to traffic between 11 and 5.30 which means you are able to sit outside and have food in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere whilst you watch the world go by.
- 95.4 miles approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.