Harbour Heights is a stunning period town house situated above the Harbour area with a cobbled street to the front of the property and within the historic town walls. The property has excellent views over Tenby Harbour, North beach, Monkstone point and Carmarthen bay. Harbour Heights comprises of four bedrooms, one en-suite, three reception rooms over 3 floors, with a self contained one bedroom holiday apartment on the lower ground level (this must be booked separately, K368). The one bedroom Garden flat has the added bonus of a small garden and patio area where you can enjoy the sun until late afternoon and just relax and watch the hustle and bustle in the busy Harbour and North Beach. Tenby is a very pretty seaside town situated on the glorious South Pembrokeshire Coast, with extensive sandy beaches, a busy little harbour that has a mixture of fishing and pleasure boats. A long established thriving town with medieval origins, the old town is located within medieval fortified walls and incorporates many delightful 19th and 20th Century houses. The early 19th Century saw the flowering of Tenby as a resort when it became extremely fashionable and today it combines a thriving shopping centre and a lively community with the attraction of an unspoiled coastal resort. With ever-improving transport links, Pembrokeshire is becoming more popular with visitors who traditionally went to Devon and Cornwall because of the rugged coastline, beautiful beaches and Historic places to see.
Guests staying at this property are welcome to use the Spa facilities at the Lamphey Court Spa Hotel between 9am and 5pm.(NOTE: children's access times) subject to normal charges/terms & conditions - 20% discount off Spa treatments. Guests are also welcome to use the restaurant and receive10% discount. Guests will need to produce their FBM Holidays booking confirmation to the Hotel reception to gain entry to the hotel facilities.
Sleeps 2-8 No Pets
Entrance hall, leading to: Dining room, with dining table and chairs, two seater sofa, TV, sea views. Kitchen, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. French doors to balcony, sea views. Stairs down to cloakroom, WC, whb. Stairs to first floor. Lounge, TV, sea views from all windows, table/chairs, comfortable seating. Bedroom 1, with double bed, sea views. Stairs to second floor. Cloakroom, with WC & whb. Bedroom 2, with double bed, views of sea, en-suite bathroom/shower over, WC, whb, bidet. Shower room, shower, whb, WC. Stairs to top floor. Bedroom 3, with double bed, views of harbour and coast. Bedroom 4, double bed, sea views. Bathroom, with bath/shower attachment, WC, whb. Rent inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided.Cot and high-chair. WiFi. Friday changeover. 4pm takeover.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.