This spacious, four bedroom holiday home is perfectly located for access to Tenby town centre and the beautiful beaches for which Tenby is famous. Being one of four houses in a small Georgian terrace on Lower Frog Street, backing on to the historic town walls, Frogmore Terrace 1 is set out on four levels, sleeps 8 people, and offers ideal self-catering holiday accommodation for larger family groups. In the summer months, enjoy a relaxing evening on the rear paved terrace which backs on to the town walls, or on cooler evenings pop across the road to the cosy pub where there is always a warm welcome and enjoy some local beers and home cooked food.
Located just a short walk from both South Beach and Paragon Beach, with the pretty Paragon Gardens overlooking the bay enjoying superb views as far as the Gower coast in the distance. Narrow cobbled streets lead to the town centre and iconic harbour, where there is always plenty to see and do, whatever the season. In summer the town has a real buzz and attracts visitors from near and far, in the quieter months Tenby has a more relaxed feel and is a perfect time for exploring the Pembrokeshire Coast Path which you can follow to Saundersfoot and Amroth in one direction, or along to Penally and Manorbier in the other direction. Golf and local theme parks are all within a short drive of this lovely holiday home.
Local car parks are within a short walk, and in low season on-street parking nearby may be available. This is an ideal holiday home from which to enjoy all that Pembrokeshire has to offer at any time of year.
(The Owner occasionally has their own pet in the property).
Holiday Cottage Details
Sleeps 8 No Pets
Entrance hall. Stairs
down to lower ground floor: Kitchen,
gas range hob, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. Dining room,
TV with Freeview. Shower room
door, steps leading up to an enclosed paved garden bordered by the town walls. Outside
flat screen TV, DVD, video and hi-fi. Sitting room
with CD player and speakers. Stairs
to first floor: Bedroom 1
, with 2 single beds, clock-radio. Bedroom 2
, with 2 single beds, clock-radio. Stairs
to second floor: Bedroom 3
, with 2 single beds, clock-radio, whb. Bedroom 4
, with bunk beds, clock-radio. Bathroom
with bath/shower over, whb and WC. Wi-Fi
inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Duvets and bed linen are provided. Non
-smokers only. Friday
takeover. FAMILY PARTIES ONLY
Perfect Accommodation for Self Catering holidays in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, Wales
Where To Go In Pembrokeshire
1 Frogmore Terrace is close to the North Beach, Tenby, Pembrokeshire, with its Blue Flag status and picturesque Harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the Monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, is only a 10 minute walk from the property. You can take a leisurely walk to town to a variety of pubs and restaurants which will take you 5 minutes. The Qube & Baytree restaurants offer an excellent choice of food. The Lifeboat & Buccaneer pubs both offer excellent pub grub and both are family friendly or visit the South Beach bar & grill and enjoy a meal overlooking the South Beach. Tenby is an ideal holiday let location to visit most of the local attractions, Folly Farm and Zoo where you could meet the family of Lions, and the black Rhinos, Oakwood Park and ride the biggest wooden roller coaster in Europe, Heatherton and try your hand at archery and much more, Anna's Welsh Zoo to meet the Rhinos and Tiger. You could also take a boat trip over to the Monastic Island of Caldey and spend a memorable day of your holiday exploring this delightful Island off the Tenby coast, and treat yourself to some of their delicious chocolate and perfume.
Travel Tenby, Wales Cardiff Airport
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Anna's Welsh Zoo, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.