FBM Holidays let Flats 1, 2 & 3 self catering holiday apartments at Cwrt Yr Wylan,Tenby have stunning views over Tenby harbour and North Beach. They are ideally situated just a few minutes walk from the beaches and town centre, with its many shops and restaurants. The holiday properties have fully fitted integrated kitchens and bathrooms, bedrooms and sitting rooms have been tastefully decorated and furnished throughout.
Holiday Accommodation Details
Ground Floor Flat . Sleeps 5 Sorry We Don't Accept Pets
Lounge/Dining room, double sofa bed, TV, video and CD player, views of harbour and bay. Kitchen fully fitted including ceramic hob, fan oven, fridge/freezer and microwave. Bedroom, with double bed and single bed. Shower room with shower cubicle, whb and WC. Immersion heater. Bed linen is provided. Non smokers only. 3pm takeover.This property is at the same location as H026,H027
Location Tenby Harbour
Tenby, South Pembrokeshire's largest seaside town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.