Clifton House is a superb tri level Georgian town house ideal self catering accommodation.Situated in the heart of the town centre with sea views from many of the rooms to the rear. From it's Tudor Square location, many local amenities can be found in the cobbled streets including a good variety of shops, restaurants, coffee shops and banks etc., whilst the town's award winning beaches North Beach, Harbour, Castle Beach and the South Beach are also easily accessible on foot. The property is very spacious and well equipped, ideal for larger families wishing to holiday together. Regular boat trips run over to the pretty island of Caldey and its Monastery which is home to an order of Cistercian Monks. Please Note: this property has a Friday changeover.
Holiday Cottage Details
Sleeps 12 & Baby & Child up to 6yrs No Pets
Entrance hall. Utility room,
with automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Doors leading to a large decked area with rubber rings, buckets and spades etc. provided. Stairs
leading to first floor: Lounge,
Sky TV, DVD and Wi Fi, French door leading to large balcony with patio furniture and gas BBQ, lovely views of the North Beach and coastline beyond. Kitchen/dining room
, double electric range oven, American fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, Echo dot, high chair. Hallway
with desk. Stairs
to second floor: Bedroom 1
, with 2 single beds. Bedroom 2
, with super king four poster bed, en suite bathroom with shower over bath, bidet and WC. Sea views from both the bedroom and bathroom. Bedroom 3
, with bunk beds, cot bed (sleeps up to age 6). Bathroom,
bath with shower attachment, WC. Stairs
to 3rd floor. Bedroom 4,
super king four-poster bed, flat screen 22 inch HD Ready LED TV/DVD Combi with Freeview, en suite bathroom with shower over bath, bidet and WC. Sea views from both the bedroom and bathroom. Bedroom 5
, with super king Rococco bed. Bedroom 6
, with 2 single beds. Bathroom,
shower attachment, WC. Rent
inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Cot, cot bed (up to 6 years) and 2 high chairs supplied. Duvets, towels and bed linen are provided. Non
Perfect Tenby Holiday Accommodation in the heart of the town,Ideal location for Tenby Blues Festival, Ironman Wales and The Long Course Weekend ,Tenby.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.