18 Bryn Y Mor, Tenby, Pembrokeshire is a very good quality ground floor holiday apartment and is part of an exclusive development offering high quality holiday accommodation with superb on site facilities: heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, changing/shower rooms. This self catering, holiday let offers all the conviences of home and a very comfortable base to explore Pembrokeshire. A 15 minute walk takes you to the centre of Tenby town with its quaint streets, shops, numerous restaurants, beautiful sandy beaches and pretty harbour. A short drive will take you to many of the local attractions such as Folly Farm, Heatherton and Oakwood, making this an ideal holiday location. Allocated parking for one vehicle.
Sleeps 4 & Baby No Pets
French doors into open plan Lounge/dining/kitchen
, TV, DVD, electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom 1
, with double bed, en suite shower, WC, whb. Bedroom 2
, with double bed. Bathroom,
with bath/shower, WC. Constant hot water. Wi-Fi. Parking
allocated parking space. Rent
inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels are provided. Non
Perfect Tenby Holiday Accommodation with Swimming Pool.Ideal Location for Ironman Wales and The Long Course Weekend.
Out and About in Tenby, Pembrokeshire
18 Bryn Y Mor is about a 10 minute walk toTenby's North Beach with its Blue Flag status and picturesque Harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the Monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips. You can take a leisurely walk to Tenby town to a variety of pubs and restaurants which will take you 10 minutes. Both the Baytree and Moorings restaurants offer an excellent choice of food and drink, both are located in Tudor Square. The South Beach Grill which is located on the South beach offers a fine choice of seafood and steaks. The Lifeboat & Buccaneer pubs both offer excellent pub grub and both are family friendly. Cafe Vista offers a lovely cup of coffee and selection of snacks as well as limited seating outside offering amazing sea views, another friendly cafe is No. 25, they have a bigger selection of hot food as well as cakes etc. Tenby is an ideal holiday let location to visit most of the local attractions, Folly Farm and Zoo where you could meet the family of Lions, Flamingos and black Rhino, Oakwood Park and ride the biggest wooden roller coaster in Europe, Heatherton and try your hand at archery and much more, Anna's Welsh Zoo to meet the Rhinos and Tiger. You could also take a boat trip over to the Monastic Island of Caldey and spend a memorable day of your holiday exploring this delightful Island off the Tenby coast, and treat yourself to some of their delicious chocolate and perfume.
During July and August the main town is closed to traffic between 11 and 5.30 which means you are able to sit outside and have food in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere whilst you watch the world go by.
- 95.4 miles. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.