17 Strandways Court is a corner holiday apartment located in the
much sought after apartment block which leads directly on to the beach on The Strand, Saundersfoot. This self catering holiday apartment has uninterrupted sea views towards Carmarthen Bay and the harbour. There is direct access to Saundersfoots sandy beach. The village centre is only a short level stroll along The Strand and so is the picturesque harbour for fishing and daily boat trips during the summer months. The village has a variety of shops, restaurants, pubs to meet everyday requirements. This is an idyllic location for a romantic holiday for two people. All apartments are fully double glazed, and benefit from sun balconies overlooking the beach. Each apartment has one allocated car parking space. Please note:
the lawn at the rear is not for the use of holidaymakers.
Panoramic views await visitors to this stylishly refurbished second floor end-apartment. This is an ideal choice for couples who enjoy walking, relaxing and beach life.
Note: WE REGRET THAT CHILDREN, INFANTS AND BABIES CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS PROPERTY.
Holiday Apartment Details
Second Floor Flat Sleeps 2 No Pets
Access via two flights of steps to: Hallway, with fridge & freezer. Lounge/Dining/Kitchen, TV, electric cooker and hob, microwave. Sea-facing sun balcony with spectacular views. Bedroom, with double bed and fitted wardrobes. Shower room, with double shower, WC and whb (access to shower room is narrow and without handrail or supports, therefore not suitable for some with mobility difficulties). Parking space for one car. Rent inclusive of electricity, hot water and heaters. Wi-Fi. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Non-smoking. 2pm takeover.
Out and About in Saundersfoot
Saundersfoot is a busy village lying at the foot of a picturesque wooded valley with an attractive harbour and extensive sandy beaches. Originally a thriving industrial port, home to two shipyards and by the 1800's was caught up in the black gold rush when high quality anthracite was discovered locally. Although the former industrial era has now passed Saundesfoot is a thriving tourism area, the working harbour is now having a huge amount of money spent to develope it into a modern thriving marina, with a pontoon, etc., but also keeping the history of the bay alive. Boat trips run regularly from the harbour for fishing and viewing the marine wildlife and coastline or to visit some of the Islands. The village has three beautiful sandy beaches the main beach is just off The Strand, Coppet Hall can be reached at the end of The Strand through the tunnel and Monkstone where visitors can relax or can gain access on to the 186 mile coastal path ideal for taking in the most spectacular coastline views. The village offers visitors a range of shops with locally produced arts and crafts, a good choice of restaurants, cafes and pubs all of whom try to use our fantastic locally produced food. Restaurants like the Mulberry or Mermaid in the town offer a fine selection of food, or for fine dining why not try the St Brides Hotel and Spa on the hill. Pubs like The Chemist Inn and The Oak offer excellent pub food. The Lounge on the Strand offers an excellent choice of coffee and snacks.
Travel Cardiff Airport
- 92.7 miles. Saundersfoot Train Station
- Not within walking distance of the centre of village. Would need to pre-arrange a taxi. M4 Cardiff
- 69.9 miles. Nearest Large Towns:Haverfordwest
- 17.8 miles, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 23.9 miles, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 13.9 miles, small shopping centre with many of the supermarkets, a selection of High Street shops, ferry terminal for Ireland. Visitor attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm, and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks may have a regular bus service to and fro. Beaches - There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and three of those are in Saunderfoot namely Saundersfoot Beach, Coppet Hall and Monkstone.