Saundersfoot Self catering holidays
This much sought after holiday apartment block is situated in the popular seaside resort of Saundersfoot directly on the beach at The Strand. The apartment has uninterrupted sea views towards Carmarthen Bay and the harbour. There is direct access to the beach, and all the apartments are under individual ownership. Only a short level stroll to the picturesque harbour for fishing and daily boat trips during the summer months. The village has a variety of shops to meet everyday requirements. This is an idyllic location for a family holiday. All apartments are fully double glazed and benefit from sun balconies overlooking the beach. Each apartment has one allocated car parking space. Please Note:
the lawn at the rear is not for the use of holidaymakers.
A well furnished 2nd floor apartment in a super location with beautiful panoramic sea views.
Second Floor Flat Sleeps 2 Adults & 2 Children No Pets
Lounge/Dining,/Kitchenette, comfy seating, dining table/chairs, sun balcony, TV, DVD, electric cooker, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave. Bedroom 1, with double bed. Hall alcove, with child bunk beds. Shower room, shower, WC, whb. Parking space. Rent inclusive of electricity and electric heating. Wi-Fi. Duvets and bed linen are provided. Non-smoking. 3pm takeover. Towel Hire Available.
Saundersfoot is a small bustling village lying at the foot of a picturesque wooded valley with an attractive harbour and extensive sandy beaches. Originally a thriving industrial port, home to two shipyards and by the 1800's was caught up in the black gold rush when high quality anthracite was discovered locally. Due to the high demand of coal the harbour was built in 1829 with rail links to six mines and the port was exporting high quality anthracite by sea worldwide. Queen Victoria decreed that only coal from Saundersfoot should be used to power the first Royal Steam Yacht. Although the former industrial era has now passed Saundesfoot is a thriving tourism area, the working harbour and Saundersfoot Bay offers some of the finest sailing waters in Wales. Boat trips run regularly from the harbour for fishing and viewing the marine wildlife and coastline. The village has three beautiful sandy beaches the main beach is just off The Strand, Coppet Hall can be reached at the end of The Strand through the tunnel and Monkstone where visitors can relax or can gain access on to the 186 mile coastal path ideal for taking in the most spectacular coastline views. The village offers visitors a range of shops with locally produced arts and crafts, a good choice of restaurants, cafes and pubs all whom try to use our fantastic locally produced food.
- 92.7 miles takes 2hrs and 2 mins approx. Saundersfoot Train Station
- Not within walking distance of the centre of village. Would need to pre-arrange a taxi. M4 Cardiff
- 69.9 miles takes 1 hour 44 mins approx. Nearest Large Towns:Haverfordwest
- 17.8 miles, 31 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 23.9 miles, 36 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 13.9 miles, 21 minutes, small shopping centre with many of the supermarkets, a selection of High Street shops, ferry terminal for Ireland. Visitor attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm, and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks may have a regular bus service to and fro. Beaches - There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and three of those are in Saunderfoot namely Saundersfoot Beach, Coppet Hall and Monkstone.