Hall House has a beautiful setting within the centre of the picturesque village of St Florence with its great charm and beauty. The village is a previous winner of 'Wales in Bloom' and is a true delight to see during the summer months. The garden centre with its tearooms and the local pubs serving excellent food are well worth a visit. Hall House has been converted into 3 very attractive self-contained holiday apartments and offers gardens with a courtyard and picnic area for guests' use.
Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended in the properties. Laundry service available by arrangement with the owner. Smoking is permitted outside in the grounds. Hot-tub available from 1 April to 30 September 2020 only.
Sleeps 4 & Baby Dog friendly holiday homeLounge
, digital satellite TV/DVD, electric powered log burning stove. Kitchen/Dining area
, electric cooker, fridge, microwave. Open staircase leading to 2 open bedrooms with shared landing (no doors). Bedroom 1
, with double four-poster bed with drapes. Bedroom 2
, with 2 single beds, one of which is 2'6" and suitable for child only. Bathroom
, bath/electric shower unit, whb, WC. Immersion heater. Parking
inclusive of electricity and electric powered wood burning stove. Cot and highchair available - please request at time of booking. Please bring own cot linen. Beds
made up with linen. Towels
available from 1 April to 30 September 2020 only. 3pm
St Florence is renowned as one of the loveliest villages in Wales, with its Flemish chimneys and award winning floral displays. It is set in the pleasant valley of the Ritec and the village's Norman Church Tower dominates the landscape. St Florence is located 3 or 4 miles from the beaches of Saundersfoot, Tenby and Manorbier. It is also close to several major attractions including Heatherton, Manor House Wildlife Park and The Dinosaur Park. The village has a shop, two public houses both serving food and there is also the garden centre Grandiflora which also serves good food. Heatherton is situated on the periphery of the village.
- 95 miles take 2 hours 21 minutes approx. M4 Cardiff
- 89. 4 miles takes 1 hour 48 minutes approx. Swansea
- 52.5 miles takes 1 hour 20 minutes approx. Carmarthen
- 21.1 miles takes 41 minutes approx. Large Shopping Centre with most of the major supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema. Haverfordwest
- 19.1 miles takes 30 minutes. Large shopping centre with most of the major supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema and castle. Pembroke
- 6.8 miles takes 12 minutes. Historic Town with a selection of shops and restaurants,castle. Tenby
- 3.3 miles takes 8 minutes