St Florence Holiday Cottage
Court Vale Cottage is a comfortably furnished self contained holiday cottage and is part of the owners large detached house Centrally situated in the village of St Florence a popular village with pretty cottages and houses, some with flemish chimneys and others with beautiful floral displays. The village shop is literally on the doorstep and has all your everyday requirements and the two village pubs, The Parsonage and The Sun are within easy walking distance and both serve great food. There are picturesque walks alongside the stream that flows through the heart of this pretty village and the area is also superb for cycling enthusiasts. Parking is available and tenants have the use of the enclosed garden with patio furniture. The owner also provides a lovely welcome pack on your arrival.
Holiday Cottage Details
Pembrokeshire Holiday Cottage Sleeps 4 & Baby No Pets Lounge/Dining room
, Freeview Satellite TV, DVD player, Wi Fi (please note that although there is Wi Fi at the property occasionally connection is disrupted, so cannot always be guaranteed), dining table and chairs. Kitchen
, electric oven and hob, fridge and microwave. Shower room. Stairs to: Bedroom 1
, with 2 single beds. Bedroom 2
, with double bed and whb. WC
, whb. Constant hot water. Garden
with patio and furniture. Parking
inclusive of electricity and night storage heating. Please vacate by 10am on day of departure. Duvets and bed linen provided. Non
smokers only. 2pm
St Florence is renowned as one of the loveliest villages in Wales, with its Flemish chimneys and award winning floral displays. It is set in the pleasant valley of the Ritec and the village's Norman Church Tower dominates the landscape. St Florence is located 3 or 4 miles from the beaches of Saundersfoot, Tenby and Manobier. It is also close to several major attractions including Heatherton, Manor House Wildlife Park and The Dinosaur Park. The village has a shop, two public houses both serving food and there is also the garden centre Grandiflora which also serves good food. Heatherton is situated on the periphery of the village.
- 95 miles take 2 hours 21 minutes approx. M4 Cardiff
- 89. 4 miles takes 1 hour 48 minutes approx. Swansea
- 52.5 miles takes 1 hour 20 minutes approx. Carmarthen
- 21.1 miles takes 41 minutes approx. Large Shopping Centre with most of the major supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema. Haverfordwest
- 19.1 miles takes 30 minutes. Large shopping centre with most of the major supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema and castle. Pembroke
- 6.8 miles takes 12 minutes. Historic Town with a selection of shops and restaurants,castle. Tenby
- 3.3 miles takes 8 minutes. Visitor Attractions:
The local leisure attractions, Manor Farm, Heatherton Activities Centre, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks may have a regular bus service to and fro.