16 Sandy Hill Park is a modern detached holiday bungalow which is situated in an idyllic location just a 20 minute walk from the heart of the popular seaside village of Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire. 16 Sandy Hill is a two bed bungalow furnished and equipped to a very good standard with parking for two cars and is one of our premier coastal holiday lets. This property has a private patio with garden seating where visitors can relax and soak up the sun in the enclosed garden. This self catering property is quite spacious with most of the modern conveniences of home. The village of Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire has a good selection of shops, an abundance of restaurants, such as The Mulberry, and The Mermaid both offering a varied menu or pub grub in The Oak, Chemist Inn Harbour and public car parks all within easy walking distance. Further along The Strand a walk through the tunnels leads to the seaside resorts of Wisemans Bridge and Amroth. There are plenty of leisure attractions in the area Folly Farm, Oakwood, Heatherton, Ritec Valley Quads, Anna's Welsh Zoo and The Dinosaur Park. The beautiful Harbour is undergoing a lot of improvements and you can also access part of the 186 mile Pembrokeshire coastal path, making it an ideal location for a holiday in Wales.
Sleeps 4 No Pets
Pathway, leading to entrance. Hall. Lounge, TV, DVD, comfy seating, gas fire. Kitchen/Dining, gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher. Bathroom bath, shower unit, whb, WC. Bedroom 1, with double bed, wardrobe, drawers. Bedroom 2, with twin beds, cupboard with hanging, drawers. External: The property also has a garden and patio area enclosed. Parking for 2 cars. Rent inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Duvets and bed linen provided. Wifi. No Smoking. 3pm takeover.
Things to do in Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire
16 Sandy Hill Park is located a 15 minute walk from the centre of Saundersfoot, a busy village lying at the foot of a picturesque wooded valley with an attractive harbour and extensive sandy beaches. Saundesfoot is a thriving tourism area, with a working harbour which is now having a huge amount of money spent to develope it into a modern thriving marina, with a pontoon, etc., but also keeping the history of the bay alive. Boat trips run regularly from the harbour for fishing and viewing the marine wildlife and coastline or to visit some of the Islands. The village has three beautiful sandy beaches the main beach is just off The Strand, Coppet Hall can be reached at the end of The Strand through the old train tunnels and Glen beach. The village offers visitors a range of shops with locally produced arts and crafts, galleries, a good choice of restaurants, cafes and pubs all of whom try to use our fantastic locally produced food. Restaurants like the Mulberry or Mermaid in the town offer a fine selection of food, or for fine dining why not try the St Brides Hotel and Spa on the hill. Coppet Hall is also the location of The Coast restaurant with award winning chef Will Holland offering exquisite cuisine. Pubs like The Chemist Inn and The Oak offer excellent pub food. Local attractions are within a few miles, Folly farm & Zoo with Lions, Black Rhinos. Heatherton with archery, crazy golf and much more.
- 92.7 miles approx. Saundersfoot Train Station- Not within walking distance of the centre of village. Would need to pre-arrange a taxi. M4 Cardiff
- 69.9 miles takes approx. Nearest Large Towns: Haverfordwest
- 17.8 miles, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 23.9 miles, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Tenby
- 10.9 miles, Visitor attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Anna's Welsh Zoo with Rhinos, Tigers, Heatherton Country Sports Park, with much to do including golf, Treetops, archery. Folly Farm & Zoo with Lions, Flamingos, Penguins and Rhinos arriving soon, and Oakwood with rollercoasters, bobsleigh and many more fun rides, are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks may have a regular bus service to and fro. Beaches
- There are many beautiful beaches in Pembrokeshire and three of those are in Saunderfoot namely Saundersfoot Beach, Coppet Hall and Monkstone.