Holiday Lettings Saundersfoot
Perfectly situated in the bustling harbour-side resort of Saundersfoot, 2 London House holiday apartment offers the very best in holiday accommodation. Primly placed in the Strand, this upmarket apartment boasts direct access to the cafes, shops, bars and restaurants of this thriving seaside resort. The beautiful sandy beach of this stunning village is just a moment's walk away. Accessed through Kensington House, Apartment 2 is a split level apartment which has been furnished and decorated to a 5 star standard. Saundersfoot is conveniently situated to visit the area's coastal paths, resorts and local family attractions such as Folly Farm, Oakwood, Heatherton and Anna's Welsh Zoo to name but a few.
Sleeps 4 No Pets
Secure entrance, 2 flights of external stairs leading to the first floor: Open plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen, digital Freeview TV, DVD player, gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Double doors lead to decked area with patio furniture, and a communal decked area further up. Bathroom with bath/shower over, WC and whb. Bedroom 1, with double bed, fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2, with 2 single beds. Parking permit for Harbour car park. Rent inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Travel cot and high-chair supplied. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi. Non-smoking. 2pm takeover.
Perfect Saundersfoot Holiday Accommodation in Pembrokeshire National , ideal location for Coppet Hall Sailing Week.
Saundersfoot is a small bustling village lying at the foot of a picturesque wooded valley with an attractive harbour and extensive sandy beaches. Originally a thriving industrial port, home to two shipyards and by the 1800's was caught up in the black gold rush when high quality anthracite was discovered locally. Due to the high demand of coal the harbour was built in 1829 with rail links to six mines and the port was exporting high quality anthracite by sea worldwide. Queen Victoria decreed that only coal from Saundersfoot should be used to power the first Royal Steam Yacht. Although the former industrial era has now passed Saundesfoot is a thriving tourism area, the working harbour and Saundersfoot Bay offers some of the finest sailing waters in Wales. Boat trips run regularly from the harbour for fishing and viewing the marine wildlife and coastline. The village has three beautiful sandy beaches the main beach is just off The Strand, Coppet Hall can be reached at the end of The Strand through the tunnel and Monkstone where visitors can relax or can gain access on to the 186 mile coastal path ideal for taking in the most spectacular coastline views. The village offers visitors a range of shops with locally produced arts and crafts, a good choice of restaurants, cafes and pubs all whom try to use our fantastic locally produced food.
- 92.7 miles takes 2hrs and 2 mins approx. Saundersfoot Train Station
- Not within walking distance of the centre of village. Would need to pre-arrange a taxi. M4 Cardiff
- 69.9 miles takes 1 hour 44 mins approx. Nearest Large Towns:Haverfordwest
- 17.8 miles, 31 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 23.9 miles, 36 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 13.9 miles, 21 minutes, small shopping centre with many of the supermarkets, a selection of High Street shops, ferry terminal for Ireland. Visitor attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm, and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks may have a regular bus service to and fro. Beaches - There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and three of those are in Saunderfoot namely Saundersfoot Beach, Coppet Hall and Monkstone.