This well presented first floor holiday apartment has sea and beach views and is situated in a purpose built block of apartments with level access via an elevated walkway from the car park. A pathway from the block leads directly on to the beautiful sandy beach and access to the coastal path.
First Floor Apartment Sleeps 4 No PetsOpen plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
, TV, video, DVD player, electric hob, oven, fridge, small under shelf freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. Wi-Fi.
Pay phone. Balcony
off lounge area. Bedroom 1
, with double bed, hairdryer. Bedroom 2
, with 2 single beds. Shower room
with WC, whb and heated towel rail. Communal
inclusive of electricity and heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels are provided, (beach towels not provided). Non
-smokers only. 3pm
Train Station 2 miles from the property, a taxi may be required.
Freshwater East is a small coastal village popular for a family holiday with a beautiful sandy beach backed by low dunes and flanked by red sandstone cliffs. An ideal area for ramblers with access on to the 186 mile National Park coastal path where the spectacular coastline scenery can be truly appreciated.Visitors can explore the Castlemartin Peninsula,Stackpole Quay,Barafundle Bay,the Bosherston Lily Ponds and Broad Haven all are within easy reach along the coast path.The village has a public house.
- 105.1 miles takes 2 hours 21 minutes approx. Swansea
- 61.9 miles takes 1 hour 32 minutes approx.The city has a very good range of larger department stores and shops, restaurants, cinemas, marina and beaches.Nearest Largest Towns
- 35.9 miles takes 55 minutes. Large Shopping Centre with most of the major supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema. Haverfordwest
- 16.4 miles takes 35 minutes. Large shopping centre with most of the major supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema and castle. Pembroke
- 5.1 miles takes 12 minutes.Historic Town with a selection of shops and restaurants,castle. Tenby
- 9.9 miles takes 19 minutes. Tenby has a mix of shops, with a selection of high street shops. It has also has a fantastic array of restaurants and pubs, and a bustling night life. Visitor attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm, and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car.