Furnished and equipped to a very high standard this lovely fifth floor holiday apartment enjoys sea views across Carmarthen Bay from the lounge and Bedroom 1 and uninterrupted views over open countryside and Tenby town from the rear of the property. Part of a multi storey block of apartments in a superb location along The Croft and only 1/4 mile from the centre of Town. Access to the apartment is gained either by stairs or a lift. There is a large landscaped garden on the opposite side of the road for the use of Croft Court visitors with steps leading directly down to the North Beach.
Fifth Floor Apartment Sleeps 4 No Pets
Lounge/Dining room with 37" flat screen TV/Freeview and DVD, sliding door to balcony with sea view. Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Bedroom 1 with double bed, flat screen TV, sea view. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds. Shower room with WC, whb and heated towel rail. Rent inclusive of electricity and gas central heating. Duvets, bed linen and towels are provided. Non-smokers only. 3pm takeover.
South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.