50 Croft Court is one of our sea view holiday apartments in this multi-storey block of apartments in a superb location overlooking Tenby North Beach. Opposite the holiday apartments there is a communal garden and steps leading directly down to the North Beach. Many of the holiday apartments have the benefit of views over the bay, some towards Tenby Harbour or views across the town to Caldey Island. Croft Court has a large car park and although there is usually room for 1 vehicle per flat (by Permit issued by the caretaker), this cannot always be guaranteed and it may be necessary on occasions to use the nearby public car park. Croft Court is ideally situated for families and is approximately 1/4 mile from the centre of Tenby with its variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. During July and August the town is a traffic free area where pedestrians can stroll safely through the streets and enjoy the cafe culture in one of the many establishments which provide outside seating during this time. Tenby is the ideal base to enjoy a real family holiday.
Comfortable, well furnished and equipped with black out curtains in both bedrooms, this spacious fifth floor flat, ideal for holidays in Tenby has breathtaking panoramic sea views to the front enjoying the North Bay, Tenby Harbour and Castle Hill; to the rear views are enjoyed over Giltar and Penally. Double glazed. Lift available.
Holiday Home Details
Sea View Holiday Home Fifth Floor Sleeps 4 No Pets Lounge/Dining room
, col TV, DVD player, CD/cassette player, balcony with sea views. Kitchen,
electric cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and automatic washing machine Bedroom 1
, with double bed, sea view.TV. Bedroom 2
, with 2 single beds. Bathroom,
bath/shower over, whb, WC and towel airer. Immersion heater. Rent
inclusive of electricity and night storage heating - electric heaters in all rooms. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Non
smokers only. 3pm
FBM Holidays have been in Holiday Letings for over 100 years, 50 Croft Court is Perfect Tenby Holiday Accommodation, Ideal for Self Catering Holidays in Pembrokeshire .Great Location for Ironman Wales, The Long Course Weekend Tenby, Tenby Blues Festival and Tenby Arts Festival.
Superb location for you're Tenby Holidays. Tenby, South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.