Sea View holiday apartment in a superb location overlooking Tenby's North Beach. Opposite the holiday apartments there is a communal garden and steps leading directly down to the North Beach. Many of the holiday apartments have the benefit of views over the bay, some towards the Harbour or views across the town to Caldey Island. Croft Court has a large car park and although there is usually room for 1 vehicle per flat (by Permit issued by the caretaker), this cannot always be guaranteed and it may be necessary on occasions to use the nearby public car park. Croft Court is ideally situated for families and is approximately 1/4 mile from the centre of Tenby with its variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. During July and August the town is a traffic free area where pedestrians can stroll safely through the streets and enjoy the cafe culture in one of the many establishments which provide outside seating during this time. Tenby is the ideal base to enjoy a real family holiday.
Comfortably furnished spacious third floor flat with all modern conveniences and truly magnificent sea views, and balconies looking out over Carmarthen Bay, North Beach and Tenby Harbour. Approached via 46 external steps. N.B. No Lift
Holiday Apartment Details
Third Floor Flat Sleeps 4 No Pets Lounge/Dining room,
with balcony enjoying sea views, video and DVD. Kitchen
, electric cooker and fridge, automatic washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven and toaster. Bedroom 1
, with double bed, col TV, south facing balcony with sea and harbour views. Bedroom 2
, with 2 single beds. Bathroom
, bath, shower, WC, whb. Immersion heater. Hallway
with cloak cupboard and tumble dryer. Double glazed throughout. Parking
. No lift. Rent
inclusive of electricity and night storage heating throughout. Duvets and linen provided. Non
smokers only. Friday
takeover.Towel Hire Available.
Perfect for Self Catering Holidays in Pembrokeshire, Ideal Tenby Holiday Accommodation for Ironman Wales, The Long Course Weekend, Tenby, Tenby Blues Festival and Tenby Arts Festival
Location- Tenby in the Pembrokeshire National Park
Tenby, South Pembrokeshire's largest town, offers splendid Victorian and Georgian architecture set within Tudor town walls. Tenby's roots date back to the time of the Norman conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from the Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. It is perched dramatically on a rocky promontory and boasts award winning Blue Flag status for the white sandy beaches. There is a picturesque harbour with busy boats ferrying people to the monastic island of Caldey or taking out families for fishing trips, lush Mediterranean-style vegetation and charming narrow streets packed with shops, galleries and restaurants. In the summer, the centre of Tenby is transformed into a 'cafe culture' centre, with no traffic allowed within the town walls. The restaurants and public houses take full advantage of this and you can relax wining and dining in the middle of Tudor Square, watching holidaymakers bustle to and fro.
Travel Directions to TenbyCardiff Airport
- 95.4 miles and takes 2hrs and 4mins approx. Tenby Train Station
- 10 minute walk to town centre or usually Taxis waiting on train arrivals. M4 Cardiff
- 89.8 miles, 1hr 44mins. Nearest Large Towns Haverfordwest
- 20.5 miles, 33mins, Large shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 26.6 miles, 37mins, Large Shopping Centre with most of the supermarkets, and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 14.6 miles, 21mins, small shopping centre with many of the Supermarkets and a selection of High Street Shops, Ferry Terminal for Ireland. Visitor Attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks many have a regular bus service to and fro. There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and four of those are in Tenby - North Beach, Harbour Beach, Castle Beach and South Beach.