Beach front holiday apartments, Beach Court are one of the most popular holiday letting destinations in Saundersfoot. The appeal of these individually owned holiday apartments is not only their position, which is in a most sought after area of Saundersfoot, but also the lovely views which most flats enjoy. These flats have direct access to the beach making them an ideal choice for those keen on water sports or with young families. Positioned on the seaward side of what was previously called Railway Street during the village's industrial past but now called The Strand, these flats are a level walk from the shops, bowling club, tennis courts and harbour, from where boat trips may be taken during summer. With flats on all levels, it is possible to accommodate the less energetic at ground floor level whilst offering superb views from the first, second and third floors. One allocated parking space per flat.
This ground floor apartment is furnished to a high standard and benefits from direct access to the beach, but has limited sea views.
Sleeps 4 No Pets
Lounge/Diner/Kitchen, TV/DVD/Freeview, Wi-Fi, electric cooker, fridge and microwave. Bedroom, with double bed. Hall alcove, with bunk beds. Bathroom with half bath, shower and WC. Immersion heater. 4 heaters provided. Rent inclusive of electricity. Duvets, bed linen and towels provided. Non-smokers only. 3pm takeover.
Perfect for Self Catering Holidays in Pembrokeshire , Ideal Saundersfoot Holiday Accommodation. Perfect Location for Saundersfoot Coppet Week Sailing.
Direct Access to Beach ,Saundersfoot is a small bustling village lying at the foot of a picturesque wooded valley with an attractive harbour and extensive sandy beaches. Originally a thriving industrial port, home to two shipyards and by the 1800's was caught up in the black gold rush when high quality anthracite was discovered locally. Due to the high demand of coal the harbour was built in 1829 with rail links to six mines and the port was exporting high quality anthracite by sea worldwide. Queen Victoria decreed that only coal from Saundersfoot should be used to power the first Royal Steam Yacht. Although the former industrial era has now passed Saundesfoot is a thriving tourism area, the working harbour and Saundersfoot Bay offers some of the finest sailing waters in Wales. Boat trips run regularly from the harbour for fishing and viewing the marine wildlife and coastline. The village has three beautiful sandy beaches the main beach is just off The Strand, Coppet Hall can be reached at the end of The Strand through the tunnel and Monkstone where visitors can relax or can gain access on to the 186 mile coastal path ideal for taking in the most spectacular coastline views. The village offers visitors a range of shops with locally produced arts and crafts, a good choice of restaurants, cafes and pubs all whom try to use our fantastic locally produced food.
- 92.7 miles takes 2hrs and 2 mins approx. Saundersfoot Train Station
- Not within walking distance of the centre of village. Would need to pre-arrange a taxi. M4 Cardiff
- 69.9 miles takes 1 hour 44 mins approx. Nearest Large Towns:Haverfordwest
- 17.8 miles, 31 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle. Carmarthen
- 23.9 miles, 36 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many of the other High Street shops, cinema. Pembroke Dock
- 13.9 miles, 21 minutes, small shopping centre with many of the supermarkets, a selection of High Street shops, ferry terminal for Ireland. Visitor attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm, and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks may have a regular bus service to and fro. Beaches - There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and three of those are in Saunderfoot namely Saundersfoot Beach, Coppet Hall and Monkstone.