Waters Edge is a complex of individually owned holiday homes, conveniently situated in an elevated position at the eastern end of Amroth beach. Amroth is a charming coastal village where time seems to have stood still. The Eastern end of the village marks the start of the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path. This delightful village has several pubs 'The Amroth Arms' and 'The New Inn' both serving delicious food. These villettes enjoy uninterrupted sea views across Carmarthen Bay and are a popular choice for couples and families.
Holiday Home Accommodation Details
Holiday Chalet Sleeps 4 No PetsLounge/Dining/Kitchen
, TV and DVD, WIFI, electric cooker, fridge freezer and microwave. Bedroom 1
, with double bed. Bedroom 2
, with 2 single beds. Shower Room
, with electric shower, whb and WC. Constant hot water. Small lawned
area with patio furniture and lovely sea view. Parking
space nearby. Rent
inclusive of electricity and night storage heating. Duvets, bed linen and towlelos provided. Non
The small coastal village of Amroth is just seven miles from Tenby and four miles from Saundersfoot. It is a beautifully unspoiled village and in the summer with it's' gently sloping beach that is a favourite for both families and anglers alike. The village spreads along the seafront with a small selection of shops, restaurants and although it does not have the frills of some of the bigger resorts it certainly makes up for this in charm. There are many attractions nearby including Colby Woodland Garden owned by The National Trust, Pendine Sands a resort made famous in the 1920's by Sir Malcolm Campbell and Parry Thomas with their land speed record attempts on the sands. Parry died trying to regain the record in "Babs" and the car was buried in the sands although it was recovered and restored in 1969. Many other attractions are available for the family within a 10 mile radius.
- 88.9 miles takes 1 hrs and 59 mins approx. M4 Cardiff
- 90.3 miles takes 1 hour 49 mins approx.Nearest Train Station
: 3.6 miles takes 13 mins.Nearest Large Towns
- 19.6 miles, 39 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many other High Street shops, cinema, castle.Carmarthen
- 19.5 miles, 33 minutes, large shopping centre with most of the supermarkets and many of the other High Street shops, Multi screen cinema, Frankie & Bennys.Pembroke Dock
- 14.9 miles, 27 minutes, small shopping centre with many of the supermarkets, a selection of High Street shops, ferry terminal for Ireland.Visitor attractions
- The local leisure attractions, Manor House, Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm, and Oakwood are all within easy reach by car and in the peak weeks may have a regular bus service to and fro.Beaches
- There are approximately 58 beaches in Pembrokeshire and three of those are in Saunderfoot.