Bootleg Beatles & Their Orchestra at Pembroke Castle
The World Famous Bootleg Beatles are set to play Pembroke Castle on Saturday 15th July, as part of the Castle's 2017 'Rock the Castle' weekend. The event on the Saturday night in July will see The Bootleg Beatles bring their phenomenally successful show to the spectacular backdrop of Pembroke Castle, and support will come from the equally well-known Bootleg Beach Boys.
Justifiably recognised - even by ex-members of The Beatles themselves - as the world’s premier Beatles Tribute show, The Bootleg Beatles continue to draw critical acclaim and adulation from across the globe with their stunning recreation of the greatest songbook of all time, the Bootleg Beatles chart the Fab Four’s journey through the sixties. Every tiny detail is meticulously covered from their "costumes to authentic period instruments; from their witty 'Scouse' banter to their uncanny ‘inflection perfect’ vocal impersonation."
Such is the band's success. they’ve played to hundreds of thousands of people at events such as Glastonbury, Knebworth, the Queen’s Jubilee, the Albert Hall and now they’re going to rock Pembroke Castle in the summer of 2017. Complete with a little help from their orchestral ensemble, this is a genuine not-to-be-missed spectacular for Beatle fans of all ages. It’s not The Beatles, but you simply won’t believe it once you've heard them! Making this extra special is that it will be 50 years to the anniversary of the Sgt Pepper album, so expect some surprises from that.
At FBM Holidays, we have a special giveaway for the event. We are giving away 2 pairs of tickets to 2 lucky couples. For more details on how to enter, see below:
The event is on July 15th, 2017 at Pembroke Castle.
- Both sets of tickets are for standing only - Seated access is not provided for
- To enter the draw, you simply need to book a holiday or short break with FBM Holidays in March or April 2017
- Valid bookings for entry into the draw can be taken within any month of 2017
- Bookings made up until 23:59 on April 30th will automatically be entered into the draw for the tickets
- Any bookings made after this time will not count but will still be subject to standard booking terms
- One entry per booking
- If two separate bookings are made, you will be entered accordingly, but only the name on the booking will be entered
- Bookings are subject to FBM Holidays T&Cs and cancellation policies. A booking will only be confirmed once deposit or balance is taken
- Entering simply to win the tickets will mean that any cancellation after the draw is made will mean the customer is subject to standard fees and charges
- The draw for the tickets will be made on Friday May 5th, at midday. Two individuals will be drawn at random
- You do not have to book a holiday over the date of the concert, but is assumed you are able to attend the event if you do not book over the event period
- Travel costs are not included or provided for
- Tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative
Please note, FBM Holidays are not affiliated with Pembroke Castle and this competition is not run in conjunction with Pembroke Castle or the event itself. Winners of the tickets are subject to the same T&Cs for the event as other concert-goers, so please make sure you read the following page carefully for more details: http://pembroke-castle.co.uk/pages/bootleg-beatles