Pembrokeshire has some fabulous places to treat mum on Mothers Day.
Looking for some ideas on how to treat mum on Mothers Day? Below is a selection of some of the best places in and around Pembrokeshire to take mum and show her how much she’s loved and appreciated on this special day:
1. National Botanic Garden of Wales – free entry for mums on Mothers Day to the Pamper Day where she can enjoy samples of lots of gorgeous beauty products, facials, manicures and delicious food and drink in the beautiful surroundings of the gardens. Treat her to lunch or afternoon tea in the on-site restaurant and enjoy live music from Constellation Big Band and harpist Shelley Fairplay.
2. The Creative Café, Narberth and Haverfordwest – get creative with mum and treat her to a day of pottery painting or making silver fingerprint jewellery and create a beautiful and unique gift to really show how much you love her.
3. Carew Inn, Carew – enjoy a superb Sunday lunch in this cosy country inn. Take a walk around the millpond and castle first to work up a hearty appetite before sitting down to a fabulous home cooked roast with all the trimmings. Then sit back and relax in the cosy surroundings of this popular country inn. Booking advisable.
4. Dovecote at Trefloyne Manor, Penally – treat her to a Mothers Day Retreat Package and truly pamper your mum on Mothers day. Mum can relax and enjoy the 23 carat gold facial, a back, neck and shoulder massage followed by a scalp massage. The treatment is completed with a glass of prosecco. This Mothers Day offer is available throughout March.
5. The Druidstone, St Brides Bay – enjoy afternoon tea at the fabulous Druidstone on the coastal path overlooking St Brides Bay in the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Fabulous coastal scenery and fresh sea air revive the spirit on this coast path walk and what better way to round off the day than with a glorious selection of sweet and savoury afternoon tea treats enjoyed overlooking Druidstone Beach and the wild Atlantic Ocean.
This is just a small sample of the fabulous things you could treat your mum to on this Mothers Day, Sunday 11th March. Or treat her to a weekend break and book a holiday cottage in West Wales with FBM Holidays.