Here’s a helpful list of items you may want to pack for your Tenby holiday:
- Wellies and Pac a macs – handy for those occasional rainy days but also great for long walks where the paths may be a bit wet or muddy – and always great fun for the kids splashing around in puddles. Try the walks at Bosherston Lilly Ponds or the woodland walk from Stepaside through to Wisemans Bridge and on to Saundersfoot.
- Wetsuits – Pembrokeshire has so many fantastic surf beaches that you’ll be spoilt for choice. Try Manorbier beach or Freshwater West for great surfing.
- Buckets and spades – essential for fun days on Tenby’s Blue flag award beaches where the children can spend hours playing safely and building sandcastles.
- Walking boots – definitely a good idea if you want to tackle the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path to enjoy some of the best coastal walks in the country and some of the best views in the world.
- A couple of smart outfits for evenings out – Tenby has such a great choice of family friendly restaurants and many do ‘early bird’ offers or children eat free offers – perfect for treating the whole family to a special meal.
- A greater number of holiday homes now provide WiFi so the teenagers need not be parted from their technology.
- A selection of small games, cards, pens etc. to keep younger children occupied.
Don’t worry if you forget to pack any of the above as Tenby has a great selection of shops where you can get just about anything you need for your Tenby holiday.