If you fancy having the hard work done for you, try out these restaurants which serve delicious BBQ food.
1. Beachside Barbecue, Saundersfoot – located in a superb location overlooking the beach and harbour in the heart of Saundersfoot village, this grill restaurant serves a superb selection of fresh fish and meats cooked to order on the barbecue grill and enjoy some of the best coastal views in Pembrokeshire.
2. Kookaba, Saundersfoot – this popular Australian themed restaurant is located in High Street and offers a superb selection of authentic barbecue meats and fish straight from the grill. Menu choices include Kangaroo and Ostrich steaks as well as the regular chicken and burgers, so a great place to go if you want to try something different.
3. South Beach Bar and Grill, Tenby – in a fabulous location right on Tenby’s South Beach, this popular beach bar and gill offers a good selection of steaks cooked on the grill as well as seafood, burgers and traditional menu options.
4. Peppercorn Bar and Grill, Narberth – this family run steakhouse is located just off the High Street behind the clock tower and offers a superb selection of quality meat and steak dishes, gourmet burgers, vegetarian dishes and much more. With themed nights and live music nights, this is definitely the place to go for good food and entertainment.
5. Carew Inn, Carew –this popular country inn overlooking the impressive Carew Castle and Tidal Mill is the place to go for freshly cooked barbecue food on an open grill during the summer months. The rear garden is a perfect setting to enjoy the weekly barbecues and is completely safe for children. Throughout the year you can enjoy a superb selection of steaks and grills and the very popular Steak Night on Thursdays will well worth a try.
6. The Smugglers Bar and Grill, Amroth – a great place on Amroth seafront to enjoy superb steaks and ribs, plus Mexican food and pizzas. A family friendly restaurant and dogs are welcome too.